How it works
- Create and organise game levels / maps and app layouts into scenes and actors (smart sprites)
- Complete game and app creators integrated development environment (IDE)
- Export in multi-resolution friendly format, allowing exported data to be used on any sized display
- Assisted layout editing, including tools to enable easy layout / layout management, bookmarking, edge / vertex snapping, directional cloning and so on
- Full drag and drop support, drop entire folders of resources onto the editor and it automatically sorts them all for you
- Support for import of SVG, Texture Packer, audio and other formats
- Support for physics including materials, shapes, fixtures, joints and the ability to test physics
- Create and edit shapes, trace bitmaps to optimised shapes and split concave polygons to convex
- Create and edit gradients then assign to game objects
- Interactive play mode that launches the game from the editor
- Create complete working / runnable projects right in the editor, no back-end services required
- Support for bitmap animation
- Support for user properties
- Exports JSON so output can be used by any game engine that can read JSON
Where to get Booty5?
You can download Booty5 for free from the Booty5 web site
Where are the demos?
You can view a number of demos at the Booty5 web site demo page
Booty5 game engine
The Booty5 HTML5 game engine is open source (MIT license) and is available on Github. The Booty5 game maker always has the latest version of the Booty5 game engine already integrated allowing direct testing from the game maker.