BlobQuest: Academic Adventures
A major challenge our group struggled with was with implementing gameplay under time constraint. We went for an ambitious goal of a complete game, but with lots of research about coding the physics, we were able to get it running, all inside a Chrome Extension. Making a Chrome extension was new to us and we were completely unfamiliar with the API when starting out. By then end, I feel confident continuing our work and given more time it can be completed very smoothly.
However, our group had many more ideas before settling on this design. We'd been back-and-forth about how this game should help students. Our initial goal was to make a game assisting students in remembering tasks and homework. However, we decided that a study tool is more interactive and would be something we would all use personally.