Inspiration: Shia LaBeouf inspired me.
What is does: It is an extension that opens a random link from a page, then a random link from that page, ... etc., until it hits a page that mentions "Hitler".
How I built it: Very Carefully.
Challenges I ran into: The fact that I know nothing about extensions or JS.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of: It works.
What I learned: How to make a chrome extension and basic JS.
What's next for BLAAAZEEE: Absolutely nothing.
In order to use it:
- Download the Google Drive folder (bit.ly link) and extract it
- Open Chrome, go to chrome://extensions
- Check "Developer mode"
- Click "Load unpacked extension..."
- Navigate to the downloaded folder and click 'OK'.
- Enable to extension and open a new tab to begin your adventure.
Or follow the instructions on the github page. Enjoy!