Tuitions in a redesigned way ✨
About The Project
BearTuts based on Tensorflow.js, where the main goal is to provide a next-level teaching experience between teachers and children specifically toddlers 👶. In this COVID-19 pandemic, teaching on a Work from Home basis has become a great mess, especially for toddlers. Project Here BearTuts comes to the rescue. BearTuts is easy to use & requires no custom application/software installation. Just click on View Demo & wait for the model to load & you're good to go!
- It is supported across all updated browsers.
- Provides 80% accurate live subtitles for free in realtime.
- Embedded Dark mode feature!
This is an example of how you may give instructions on setting up your project locally. To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
This is an example of how to list things you need to use the software and how to install them.
sh sudo apt install yarn
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/Neilblaze/beartuts.git cd beartuts
- Install dependencies and prepare the build directory:
- To watch files for changes, and launch a dev server:
Now you're ready to do something awesome!
Demos are supported on Desktop Chrome and iOS Safari.
It should also run on Chrome on Android and potentially more Android mobile browsers though support has not been tested yet.
- Add on-screen canvas video screen-recording & screen-capturing feature.
- Add more characters (Currently on Bear)
- Custom Background set feature.
- Direct interaction with Zoom, Google Meet & similar software.
- Creating a native Android™/Flutter™ app.
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what makes the open-source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.