AutoSelfieTaker is a Python program that uses your smartphone camera to capture the perfect selfie for you. The program utilitzes GCP Vision API to generate image data, and uses it to compute various aspects and measurments to accurately find the best image.
- Compute facial features suchs as joy, sorrow, anger, etc
- Detect faces that are relevant to the image
- Generates a score based on the abovementiond features
- Enhances the brightness, contrast, and sharpness, of the taken selfie
- Displays the selfie overlayed with it's score and rating