The Automated complaint-o-meter - Call 909-270-2701 and hurl us some abuse :)
Using Clarify's word recognition API we have created a totally automated system for measuring call quality.
The vision for the task was to create a measure of call quality so that people such as call centre managers could have an 'at a glance' view of the previous "X" calls and have a call to action so they could proactively and immediately investigate a customer's issues to provide a better customer experience.
We ran out of time to list the previous calls in a better visual manner and thus we are currently only able to display a single call.
How it works:
A call is first accepted and recorded by Asterisk. Using the post call recording hook we then invoke a script which:
- Converts the call recording to mp3
- Securely uploads the call recording file to the Clarify
- Scans the call recording file for negatives terms
- Stores the results in Redis
- Visualises the sentiment of the call on our "complaint-o-meter".