The app is meant to track attendance in large meetings, conferences. It works by a huge code being flashed on a projector and everyone putting the code into messenger. We spent 3-4 hours trying to get the back-end to work but it ended up being just hard-coded messages. We still have a great idea we want to implement, only allowing for entering the code if you're within a 1-mile radius of the event, etc. We also wanted to add an admin side that can manage and create the events. However both of these required the use of a back-end and that was something that we eventually gave up on since it took too much time and the limitations of gupshup not allowing us to use external libraries.

Built With

Share this project:
×

Updates