My first Arweave project, plus the fact that Weavemail is open source

What it does

I updated the HTML to better style the code blocks + added Weavemail HTML to the template

How I built it

HTML + Arweave + Weavemail's Open Source HTML files

Challenges I ran into

None really, just time constraints

Accomplishments that I'm proud of

At least modified my project a bit more

What I learned

I am surprised that the Weavemail login code is composed mostly of HTML, that is quite impressive on Arweave's development side

What's next for Arweave HTML Markup Template 2.0

Not sure yet ...

Share this project: