Inspiration - The lost of art programs in schools. We wanted to ensure that children have access to art opportunities and also learn how to be sustainable.

What it does - Allows teachers to request for left over art materials and for community members to donate.

How we built it - Using Weebly and HTML coding.

Challenges we ran into - Not knowing how to turn our ideas into an app due to lack of coding knowledge and experience.

Accomplishments that we're proud of - We are proud of creating something from our ideas.

What we learned - Putting together an idea and making it into a product while also learning how to work as a team in a short amount of time.

What's next for ArtReach|Community - launch the product and putting it into use through advertising with local schools and communities.

Built With

Share this project:
×

Updates