Inspiration

Needed to make some of the supporting code for a module in the next week, mushed this andAarduino web GUI to make a mess. A slightly useful incomplete mess.

What it does

currently, no GUI no too much.

How we built it

Started with the database and built it up using red bull.

Challenges we ran into

Time, mostly not sleeping.

Accomplishments that we're proud of

staying awake.

What we learned

don't stay awake.

What's next for ArduinoIncompleateWebGUI

Ripping it apart separating the useful code from the rushed to make something useful over the coming week.

Share this project:

Updates