Inspiration: Devastation of Hurricane Harvey

What it does: Takes Twitter posts about natural disasters and uses them to direct emergency aid.

How WE built it: The back end was done with python and the ui was done with android studio.

Challenges I ran into: Implementing all the elements together.

Accomplishments that WE'RE proud of: Learning Android Studio and python in 24 hours.

What WE learned: How to integrate different environments together and working as a team.

What's next for ArcAngel: Making sure that data is accurate, looking to see if there are vacant spots in the hospital, and improving the algorithm for sending more experienced EMTs to life-threatening situations.

Share this project:
×

Updates