ConUHacksVII : Arbitrading
This project is our submission for the 2023 ConuHacks Hackathon at Concordia University.
- Lina Ismail
- Kareem El Assad
- Abhinav Batra
- Alois Clerc
The backend is written in python using the
Flask framework. It is responsible for the following tasks:
- Top 10 Symbols by Tag: Cancelled
- Top 10 Symbols by Tag: Trade
- Top 10 Symbols by Tag per Second: Cancelled
- Top 10 Symbols by Tag per Second: Trade
- Total Trades Over Time
- Total Cancelled Over Time
MongoDB Atlas cluster was utilized to store JSON files as collections. The data was then queried using the
The frontend is written in
React. It is responsible for the following tasks:
- Integrates with
axiosto make requests to the backend
- Displays the data in a horizontal bar graph using
- Automatically updates the data in near-real-time using
React'sstate management infrastructure.
- Visualizes the data served by the backend in a user-friendly manner.
A fair amount of anomalies were detected throughout the project.
- Some trades were confirmed/completed without a prior request being made.
- The market is occassionally flooded with requests prior to market open at 9:30am. This is likely to secure a lower price.
- Initial attempts at a purchase tend to start with a significantly low price that is gradualy increased.
- Cd to the backend folder using
- Create a virtual environment using
python -m venv venv
- Install project requirements using
python -m pip install -r requirements.txt
- Run the backend using
- Cd to the frontend folder using
- Install project dependencies using
- Start the project using
This project is licensed under the MIT License.
We would like to thank the 2023 ConuHacks team for hosting an amazing event.
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.