Amadeus SDK for PHP - Version 1
The Amadeus SDK for PHP makes it easy for developers to access [Amadeus Self-Service APIs] in their PHP code, and build travel applications using services like Air(Flight search and Inteliigence), Hotel(Hotel search and offers), Destination(Poinst of interest) etc. You can get started in minutes by [installing the SDK through Composer]or by downloading a single zip or phar file from our [latest release][latest-release].
- [User Guide][docs-guide] – For both getting started and in-depth SDK usage information
- [API Docs][docs-api] – For details about operations, parameters, and responses
- Provides easy-to-use HTTP clients for all supported Amadeus [services] and authentication protocols.
- Built on [Guzzle] and utilizes many of its features
- Sign up for Amadeus – Before you begin, you need to sign up for an Amadeus Developer Account and and set up your first application.
- Minimum requirements – To run the SDK, your system will need to meet the [minimum requirements][docs-requirements], including having PHP >= 5.5. We highly recommend having it compiled with the cURL extension and cURL 7.16.2+ compiled with a TLS backend (e.g., NSS or OpenSSL).
- Install the SDK – Using [Composer] is the recommended way to install the
Amadeus SDK for PHP. in the base directory of your project to add the SDK as a dependency:
composer require amadeus/amadeus-sdk-phpPlease see the [Installation section of the User Guide][docs-installation] for more detailed information about installing the SDK through Composer and other means.
Create an Amadeus Hotel client
<?php // Require the Composer autoloader. require 'vendor/autoload.php'; use Amadeus\Hotel\HotelClient; // Instantiate an Amadeus Hotel client. $amadeus = new HotelClient(<client_id>,<client_secret>); $hotels = $amadeus->hotelOffer([ 'cityCode' => 'LON' ]);
Create an Amadeus Flight client
<?php // Require the Composer autoloader. require 'vendor/autoload.php'; use Amadeus\Air\AirClient; // Instantiate an Amadeus Air client. $amadeus = new AirClient(<client_id>,<client_secret>); $hotels = $amadeus->lowFares([ 'origin' => 'MAD', 'destination => 'PAR' 'departureDate'=> '2019-08-01' 'returnDate' => '2019-08-10' ]);
Related Amadeus Developer Projects