Our team consists of key contributors and governors of female DAO. Payments for our members and core teams are one of the most difficult issues we face. Because vital information is dispersed among so many core members, it is difficult to make decisions or ensure that our members are paid on time.
What it does
A dApp that tracks contributors working hours on substrate chain. Making payroll management easier by providing clear visibility of the monthly burn rate.
How we built it
Core team members can:
- Hire and pay contributors
- Visual representation of paid members
- Simple method of introducing working hours
- Visualize the status of paid or pending payments
Challenges we ran into
Understanding how to run substrate nodes and how to interact with the Polkadot network without jeopardizing the user experience.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
Saving all of our dApp information on substrate chain.
What we learned
Rust and how Polkadot network
What's next for AloPay
- Connect with edgeware to leverage substrate naming system to identify core members and contributors.
- Provide the ability to create a multi-sig wallet that the DAO core team can use to monitor their burn rate in real time.