A simple, user friendly application created with respect to students who want to learn and master algorithms. Made in Swift.
This is the iOS version of the app, originally inspired from Algo-Explorer by Amanjeet Singh
List of Algorithms Available Currently:
- Sorting - Bubble Sort, Merge Sort, Quick Sort, Heap Sort, Insertion Sort, Selection Sort
- Searching - Linear and Binary Search
- Dynamic Programming - 0-1 Knapsack, Matrix Chain Multiplication, Longest Common Subsequence, Binomial Coefficient
- Graphs - Floyd-Warshall Algorithm, Dijsktra's Algorithm
- Handle small bugs appropriately.
- Due to the lack of a proper REST-based Service, all data is currently local.
I downloaded the project, what now?
- Go to the file directory and do a
pod install. You must have Cocoapods installed on your system. For more information on Cocoapods, visit here.
- Build and Run the project!
- Swift 3.0
- Xcode 8.0+
- Cocoapods 1.2.0 (Beta), should work with the stable release as well, although not tested.