Afterburn is tool for tracking progress of Trello projects.
You can mount Afterburn on a subpath in your existing Rails 3 app adding this to routes.rb:
mount Afterburn::Server => "/afterburn"
- Better graph?
- Display Lead Time (LT), where LT is the time that has passed between a given number of cards (features) in WIP take to reach COMPLETED
- Display Throughput, where throughput is the number of cards that reach COMPLETED within the given interval
- Display Cycle Time (CT), where CT is the amount of time it take to complete a card; CT is the inverse of Throughput
- Display WIP Total (WT), where WT is the total number of cards in progress at a given time
- Display Arrival Rate (AR), where AR is the number of cards that move from Backlog to WIP in a given interval; this informs Little's Law, where WIP = Arrival Rate * Lead Time