One of the issues plaguing the NFT ecosystem are counterfeiters or scam artists tricking unsuspecting users to buy popular NFTs as their own. Copy cats try to bypass Copyright laws by creating very similar crypto arts of popular NFTs.
What it does
- With the help of AI the platform gives buyers first hand info of their purchase in a creative nifty way. It can also point them to the original
- Allows you to make auctions or set a fixed price for your NFTs
- Since the world is going virtual, we also created a platform that also allows you to add 3D representation of you NFTs. Check the GitHub page on how to add 3D images
How we built it
- The app was built with the help of the ReactJS Library and currently on top of the Aurora Testnet Network. DO NOT USE THE APP ON THE MAINNET.
- Users create a collection to house their NFTs. After creating a collection, you can then create your NFTs and then list them to be seen on the Marketplace. You need to setApprovalFor all before you can mint your token.
- Make sure to choose between having a fixed price NFT or an auctionable NFT
- You can choose to add a 3D version of your NFT make sure to check the walkthrough to see how to add
- At the NFT detail page where you can buy NFTs, you can, with the help of AI get insights on your purchase. If it has a 3D content you will also find it here.
Here is a list of some of the verified images the AI will detect
- Bored Ape Kennel Club
- Bored Ape Yatch Club
- CLONE X - X TAKASHI MURAKA
- Cool Cats NFT
- Cool Pets NFT
- Gooniez Gang Official
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club
So Feel free to use the any of these and check the AI response (Surprise, surprise😉)
Challenges we ran into
Network congestion on the IPFS network
Accomplishments that we're proud of
We were able to get AI insights before purchase. It was able to render 3D content that came with the NFT very well
What we learned
We learned a lot about Near's Protocol Aurora Network
What's next for AdeAI NFT Marketplace