We wanted to try and make a completely retro banking website with some accessibility features (such as zoom on hover over to read the text more easily). The retro theme was to add a greater challenge to the work and while we think we went slightly too retro (with some of the gifs) it is still relatively accessible.

Challenges we ran into

The problem with our project was that it became boring very quickly as we ended up spending lots of time using HTML and CSS and it was disappointing that the Capital API did not work so we instead wrote our own mysql database

Built With

Share this project: