Traveller detail page
Traveller Detail Page - 2
Traveller Visa Information Page
Traveller Travel History
Register Company Page
Register Traveller Page
Hajj and Umra is a religious event that gathers millions of people around the world. As a result of this crowd, authorities and service providers have to go through a number of obstacles. Being part of a solution that would ease the process for everyone involved (visitors, service providers, organizers and authorities) as well as being part of one of the biggest positive changes is an inspiration by itself.
What it does
Platform to enable visitors, organizers and service providers to manage, sell, and buy hajj and umrah services. Pilgrims & Agents can reach each other conveniently.
How we built it
We used the following technologies:
- Front-End: Angular 6, Webpack, Babel, Npm, Bootstrap, Sass
- Back-End: Node.js, Express.JS, Npm
- Infrastructure: - Docker, MongoDB, Nginx
Challenges we ran into
- Building a sustainable product idea that solves customer challenges
- Agreeing on a final solution was difficult due to the many other possibilities we could have taken on
- Finalizing technology platform to support 5 million pilgrims securely
Accomplishments that we're proud of
Completing & Pushing first MVP in 12 hours.
What we learned
- Learned about Hajj and Umra in detail & its statistics.
- How these events are managed & necessary things to control situations.
- Identifying a lot of areas which require Improvements for Hajj Pilgrims.
- Efforts made by Saudi Government & people in managing Hajj & Umrah.
What's next for A-043-HajjHive
- Native mobile application
- Multiple payment option
- Tour guide matching with groups
- Localized content for hajj & umrah
- Wifi-access services
- IoT powered devices for pilgrims information
- Emergency alert & notification to pilgrims
- Pilgrim journey helper bot that will use VR & AR
- Social media integration
- Marketing tools for orgnizers and service providers
- E-Visa Application
- ... and a lot more