An up-to-date summary of my computer programming for the last 7 days.
This graph is using live data so the streaks and information will change.
Includes information about programming in the last 7 days:
- best coding streak and analysis
- comparison of number of days / actions taken for each programming language
- comparison of programming at different times of day.
This information is recorded passively when programming using the Codeivate plugin for Sublime Text Editor (www.sublimetext.com/). Signup on the Codeivate site (www.codeivate.com) and install the plugin to generate one of these graph for yourself.
- "Streak of the week" is a stacked graph the visible color is the value, they are not layered on top of each other.
- "XP" on the graph (experience points) is a measure of actions performed in each language.
- "Points earned vs days coded" is mapped to a Logarithmic scale to make comparisons look nice. You can earn between 0 and 30+ XP points a week, and code from 1 - 7 days.