30hands Mobile is a fun and innovative storytelling app that allows students, teachers and anyone with creativity to easily create stories or presentations based on photos, images or slides using an iPhone or iPad.
Download the app from the Apple Store here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/30hands/id605013231?ls=1
Different from other presentation apps, 30hands Mobile focuses on the power of storytelling. Like pages in a book, photos or images are dragged around the desktop into the order of the story. Next, the teacher or student records audio over each image. Finally, the story or presentation can be published to the device’s photo area or uploaded to a 30hands collaborative learning site.
- In class stories or presentations
- Synchronized slide + audio lectures for flipping the classroom
- Audio-enhanced image portfolios
- Foreign language "spoken" flashcards
- Photo-enhanced audio interviews
- Fun photo memories with audio
- Whatever you can creatively come up with using images + audio
Users include Students, Teachers, Presenters, Bloggers, Journalists, Artists, Families
5 Easy Steps:
- Add images or take photos
- Arrange them into any order by dragging them
- Record audio for each slide
- Preview your creation
- Publish it as a video to your Camera Roll or a 30hands web site for sharing
SAMPLE VIDEO PRSENTATIONS/STORIES:
Lesson on the Pythagorean Theorem using 30hands Mobile: http://blog.ipresentonline.com/site/blog?tag=Math
More samples: http://K12.30hands.com
iDevice in the Mountains Review (3/4/2013): http://ideviceinthemtns.blogspot.com/2013/03/30hands-presentation-app-digital.html
Technology Tidbits Review (3/2/2013): http://cyber-kap.blogspot.com/2013/03/30hands.html
The Huffington Post wrote (2/11/2013): "I was most impressed with the mobile app, which has a unique feature that enables a storytelling experience by allowing the users to record audio and video over digital images. It flows seamlessly and can be uploaded onto a web platform where teachers organize and display a collection of learning materials."