- App allows a user to select one or more questions from Core 1 or Core 2, but never both at the same time.
- App allows a user to also select one or more questions from at most 2 Modules, and optionally questions from only one of the Core modules.
- App allows a user to select between self, spouse and self_and_spouse questions. Comparisons are also restricted to that selection.
- Filter field allows particular questions/keywords to be located easily.
- Shopping cart-style indicators tell the user how many questions in each section have been selected.
- Analysis can be done comparing activities in isolation or by combining activities with demographics via the sub-menu attached to the Analyze button.
- Questions that have different response domains are graphed separately.
- Legend in the bar charts are three-way toggles. Click once will filter the bar graph to display only that color/response. Clicking on additional colors will add that color/response. Clicking on a color that is already displayed will hide all others. Clicking a color that is the only color shown will show all other colors.
- Hovering over a bar chart will display tooltips, indicating the value, rounded to 1 decimal place.
- Below each graph, a table of values are displayed for more accuracy.
- Results currently do not exclude missing data