The main inspiration was to create a solution that would provide accessible and anonymous mental health support to anyone who needs it, regardless of their location or circumstances.
What it does
The voice-based platform for mental health support platform for community and support. It's also integrated with Twilio and OpenAI to provide accessibility through app chatbot and WhatsApp chatbot features. Overall, the platform aims to provide accessible and anonymous mental health support to anyone who needs it.
How we built it
To build the app, we used flutter for the mobile application development and also used the services of Twilio and openAI in the chatbot and voice calling.
Challenges we ran into
A few challenges faced are:
- Privacy and Security of User data
- Handling the Emotions of users
- Providing effective remedy
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Providing accessible mental health support
- Creating a user-friendly interface
- Improving overall well-being and happiness
What we learned
- The importance of user research
- The challenges of integrating multiple APIs
- The complexity of mental health support
What's next for ComfortConnect
- Amazon Skills: The inclusion of three Amazon Alexa skills, a mood tracker, an ambient noise skill, and a voice-only social media platform for community and support, provides multiple options for users to engage and address their mental health concerns.
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.