- Based on the retro arcade game "Sokoban"
- Our favorite Steve from Minecraft also poses as an inspiration
What it does
- Simple yet cheerful minigame
- A cheesy game with Steve as the player
- Push the pixel-crystals onto pads to solve levels.
- Build strategy and sharpen your mind
How we built it
- VS Code and PyCharm (development)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop (design and artwork)
- MS PowerPoint (Scheme and planning)
- Beepbox and Audacity (music)
Challenges we ran into
- Character and environment design.
- Composing sound effects.
- Blur effects in the pause menu.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Completing the project in a noticeably brief period.
- Improvement in collaboration skills.
What we learned
- 2D Visuals
- Game development
What's next for Steve's Pixels
- Adding more levels
- Cross Platform compatibility.
Update: Jaivardhan Bhola is no longer associated with this project.