The BlackBerry10 version of MineSweeper in Windows BlackBerry World Link
Requires API 10.2.1
Running the example:
- Clone the repository or download as a zip.
- Launch BlackBerry 10 Native SDK, and from the File menu, select Import.
- Expand General, and select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Browse to the location of your project directory (or extracted folder in case you downloaded the zip), and then click OK.
- The project will be displayed in the Projects section. Click Finish to import the project into your workspace.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the project and select Build Project.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the project and select Run As > BlackBerry C/C++ Application.
- The application will now install and launch on your device if not you might have to set up your environment: [http://developer.blackberry.com/cascades/documentation/getting_started/setting_up.html]