Objective HomeDrive is an iOS application that connects drivers in need of parking spaces to homeowners willing to rent out their garage/driveway.
Motive A daily frustration of New York drivers is having difficulty finding parking spaces.
- x Google Drive, Git branches, Slack channel, Role designation
- x Wireframes, User flows
- x ViewController - Storyboard setup
- x Open-Authentication
- [x] Google log-in
- [ ] Facebook log-in
- [ ] E-mail log-in
- x Configure Google Cloud server
- x Setup Firebase database tables
- x Integrate Google Maps API; GPS functionality
- Integrate booking requests; Match drivers with owners
- x GPS reroutes from user's location to garage after booking confirmation
- Implement voice assistant
- Implement profile reviews
- Learning version control together as a team (Constantly merging 6 branches)
- Initial configuration of Cloud server
- Deprecated Cocoapods dependency installations
© 2018 HomeDrive
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.