We looked at networking events and how we could make it easier for an attendee to connect with others.
What it does
- You upload pictures of yourself to so we can recognize your face.
- Join a channel (e.g. NHacks 2016, Gaming Conference, Western U Orientation Week).
- Capture a picture of another user who's done the previous step and is in the same channel.
- Our app will upload the picture and utilize a facial analysis technology to match their face from the picture with their face in our database.
- We will send to you their connected social media profiles (eg. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- You choose which accounts you want to connect with.
- Make a friend.
- Capture more pictures and utilize our points system to get a higher score.
How we built it
Front-end: Android - Java Back-end: - C# using ASP.NET Core, Kairos facial analysis API, and SQL Server
What's next for FaceTag
Work with Accelerator Centre in its AC Pathfinder Market Validation Program