- Started with a conversation about cereal that evolved into us talking about common interests.
- We learned that we were all musicians, and two of our teammates have a guitar.
What it does
- This application should allow an interactive Guitar AR that lets users select which chord they would like to hear from the guitar.
How we built it
- We used Unity, C#, and echoAR
Challenges we ran into
- We all were new to the Unity Software and EchoAR so there was a learning curve.
- We encountered many scripting errors and small bugs
- There was also problems testing the application from the camera
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Andrew "I'm proud that I was able to learn new software and learned how to use the UI"
- Eithan "I'm proud that we could all learn Unity and C# together and complete the project"
- Jun "I'm proud getting the code to work on our phone, learning C#, and Unity. I'm glad I could finish my first hackathon. "
- William "I'm proud of how the team collaborated and were able to complete the app within 24hours"
What we learned
- More about echoAR, and being exposed to C# and working with Unity