What if my daily life becomes an animation? What if I could visually record my day's feelings? Wouldn't it be better if I could have the perfect day's feelings and excitement in a special way?
What it does
Create an animated diary with a cute zepeto character based on text or speech.
How we built it
- We matched appropriate tags to each gesture in zepeto.
- Using papago NMT API, translate Korean to English for improving accuracy.
- Detect the main keyword in a sentence.
- Calculate the similarity of each tag with the given keywords.
- With these similarities, we found the most relevant gesture of zepeto.
- Append all selected gestures to make one completed diary.
Challenges we ran into
Gestures of zepeto are mostly not daily and most of them were dancing, so it was hard to use them to create a daily diary. Detecting keyword was not accurate because it does not consider any sentiment and any importance, also does not contain the context of sentences. Tagging for gesture was done by human hand and it costs a lot of time.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
Ideation Successful demo
What we learned
The idea is really important for the hackathon. Division of labor and cooperation.
What's next for zepeto diary
- Improvement in detecting keyword in sentences.